This article outlines how to restart the eSUB Sage 300 Connector service. Some reasons why the connector service would need to be restarted include, but are not limited to:
- The Server was restarted.
- Network configurations on the server were changed.
- Windows Logon or Domain were changed.
Please follow these steps to restart the connector service:
- Open the server where the eSUB Sage 300 Connector is installed, in the windows search bar, search for Services and launch the app.
- Once Services is open, look for the “eSub Connector” service, right-click on it and select “Restart”.
- It takes about 5 seconds for the service to restart, if the restart is successful, the status will update to “Running”.
Note: Once the Connector has been restarted, it takes about 15 minutes for Data between Sage and eSUB to start syncing again.
Article is closed for comments.