Field Notes made easy with the eSUB Fieldworks mobile application.
Once you've logged into the eSUB Field works mobile application, follow the simple steps below to create field notes or attach field notes to your Daily Report:
- Select the project you'd like to create a note for.
- Select the Field Notes option.
- Click on the + sign, top right-hand corner, to create a new field note.
- Click Camera button to take a picture from your device's camera or click on Library to choose from existing photos on your device.
- Once you're happy with the image, you can annotate (draw) on the image as necessary and then click the Save icon or click the + icon to take another picture. You can add up to 6 images to a single Field Note.
- Next, add notes to describe the photo you took. For ease of use, you can use the talk-to-text feature to add notes.
- The location will automatically populate based upon your device's GPS settings.
- Click the Save icon to complete your field note. Your field note is now saved in your field note gallery.