Equipment can be shown on Change Orders, Daily Reports, Equipment Rental and Resource Management.
Users Who Can Access
- Navigate > Administration
- Company Setup > Equipment
- Complete fields as outlined above
- Save Data
Search For Equipment by Status
Displays Action Icons that allow you to manage existing equipment entries.
Edit information and projects it shows up on
Optional field. Used to track each piece of equipment, if you have several of the same type.
Description of the equipment item.
How this piece of equipment was acquired.
Who or where the equipment was acquired.
When the equipment was acquired.
When the equipment stopped being used.
Active items show on projects, Inactive items do not show on projects.
- Edit icon next to the Equipment
- Update information
- Save Data
Inactivating equipment when you are no longer using it.
- Select Active next to equipment
Activate when you use a piece of equipment that has been inactivated.
- Equipment Status "Inactive" > Search For...
- Select Inactive next to equipment
If there is a "-" on the Hide column under project preferences, the equipment has been used on the project and may not be hid.