eSUB email integration allows you to email and store any email for all your project logs. Key features of the integration:
- For all project logs, users will see the email icon within the action icons on the left.
- Whenever you send a document out of eSUB, all replies back will be stored in the Log with your original document.
- Send any email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll link it to the appropriate project in eSUB.
- The system will look at the subject line and body to find key words to attach it to the corresponding project or document. It will look for unique identifiers that include either the document type with a project/document number or a number that is specific to a project or document. Examples are "RFI-003", or "1775-5" (document number) or "Change Order Request 5".
- Emails that could not be linked to a specific project or document through the binding feature would be marked as Unresolved Emails and will appear in the top-right "Alert" drop-down menu. Click on Unresolved Email and users can associate the email to the project.
Want to learn more?
This video reviews how eSUB email integration allows you to store any email in eSUB.