To enable PlanGrid in eSUB you will need administrator privileges.
- Once logged in go to Navigate>Administration>Company Setup>Company Preferences>PlanGrid.
- Make sure to check the box to Enable PlanGrid and enter the API Key provided by PlanGrid and Save Data. (Please contact PlanGrid to get the required API Key)
- Next you'll want to click on "Project Mappings" to begin to associate your eSUB projects with your PlanGrid projects.
- Using the eSUB project drop down menu, select the desired project
- Using the PlanGrid Project drop down menu, select the PlanGrid project you'd like to associate to your eSUB project
- Click Associate (Associated projects will appear on this page in a log, click the button to delete the project association