eSUB Executive Administrators can enable PlanGrid with their eSUB account.
PlanGrid Integration allows users to:
- Attach PlanGrid snapshots to eSUB documents
- (optional) Synchronize PlanGrid and eSUB RFI's
Requirements for PlanGrid Integration:
- Active PlanGrid subscription
- PlanGrid API Key
- eSUB Executive Administrator user level
| Table of Contents
- Go to Start > Settings > Administration > Company Setup
- Select Company Preferences > PlanGrid
- Select the Enable PlanGrid check-box
- Enter your PlanGrid API Key in the API Key field
- (optional) Select the Enable RFI Synchronization check-box
- Select Save Data
NOTE: PlanGrid integration must first be enabled before proceeding.
Via Edit Project Information page
User must be a Project Manager user level or higher.
From the Select Project page:
- Select the Edit icon on the project
- Select the appropriate PlanGrid project from the PlanGrid drop-down menu
- Select Save Data when finished
Via Company Setup
User must be an Executive Administrator user level.
- Go to Start > Settings > Administration > Company Setup > Company Preferences > PlanGrid
- Select Project Mappings
- Select the desired eSUB project in the eSUB Project drop-down menu
- Select the desired PlanGrid project in the PlanGrid Project drop-down menu
- Select Associate to apply mapping.
- Select the Attach (paperclip) icon on any document that supports attachments
- Select the PlanGrid option
- Select the check box on the desired snapshot(s)
- Select Attach Snapshots
Click Here to view the associated Help Center article
Select the project, then:
Select Drawings from the top menu bar and choose PlanGrid