Easily Import your contacts into eSUB using the attached excel spreadsheet. Prior to importing your contacts you'll want to make sure that all required fields have been filled out. You could also export your contacts from your email (See export contacts)
Fill out the attached excel spreadsheet:
You will have to fill out the “ContactType” column. Every Contact that is imported must have an initial of what type of Contact Type it is. Below is an outline of the Contact Types.
"G" (General Contractor)
Any rows without a contact type code will default to "E"
Import to eSUB
Follow the steps outlined below to import your contacts into eSUB:
- Go to Start > Settings > Administration
- Click on the Company Setup tab
- Select Import Contacts under Utilities
- On the following screen, there are two fields:
- Import Only for Project - All Projects will be the default setting but a specific project can be designated to import a set of contacts.
- Import File Path - Browse for the Contacts import spreadsheet on a local folder. Click Open to choose a file.
- After a file is chosen, click on Import File to upload.
- The eSUB system will display a progress message when the import has completed.
NOTE: Depending on the number of Contacts to import and internet speed, the web browser could show as "loading" for a while. Please do not reload or close the page until the process is complete.