This video is on how to create a Purchase Order or a Request For Pricing. It reviews entering line items, material database, emailing, vendor replying, acknowledgements, purchase order log, action items, tracking shipments, entering quantity received, reports.
- Select a project from the Select Project screen
- Go to Job Cost Docs > Purchase Order. This will take you to the Purchase Order Log.
- Select the Create PO tab.
Entering a Purchase Order or Request For Pricing
- You have the option to copy from existing Purchase Orders or Requests For Pricing documents.
- Select the type of document you wish to create, Purchase Order or Request For Pricing.
- Enter in all the required information and Save Data
Once you've created your Purchase Order or Request For Pricing, you're ready to enter Line Items.
Please sign in to leave a comment.