NOTE: Changing the Labor Class on the current employee record will affect non-exported timesheets.
1. First, change the status of the affected employee to Inactive.
- Go to Start > Settings > Administration > Employee Log.
- Find the desired Employee record, either by scrolling or using the Search function at the top of the log.
- Once found, click ‘Active’ under the Status column to Inactivate this record.
2. Next, navigate to Add Employee tab.
- Create a duplicate record of that employee, with a unique Employee Number (if Employee 1, create a “1-1” or “1.1”, for example).
- Assign the desired Labor Class, if possible. If you do not have a Labor Class created with the correct pay rate already, go to step 3.
3. Create a new Labor Class with the new Pay Rate
- Go to Start > Settings > Administration > Company Setup > Labor Class.
- Fill in the Labor Class and Pay Rate fields here.
- Click Save Data
4. Assign the new Labor Class to the "new" employee record.
- Go back to Start > Settings > Administration > Employee Log
- Edit the desired Employee
- Click Save Data.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns about this process, contact eSUB Support at 800-493-3782, option 2.