2021 Q3 Product Update
During the third quarter of 2021, the eSUB Product Management and Development teams released the following enhancements:
Watch the on-demand webinar reviewing all job costing enhancements:
We made numerous updates designed to help you streamline your job costing workflow, regardless of what accounting system you currently use. With these updates, project managers will have better visibility into when projects are going astray and how to quickly course correct. Here is what was updated:
- Streamlined the job costing workflow and data flow from the Cost Details report to the Cost To Complete report to Project Summary
- Enabled the entry, saving, and tracking of Actual Costs in the Cost Details report and Cost To Complete report for all clients. Previously this was only available to clients with one of our accounting connectors.
- Updated nomenclature to be consistent across the Cost Details report, Cost To Complete report, and Project Summary.
- Added Excel Exports to the Cost Details and Cost To Complete reports.
- Cleaned up calculations: Auto-calculated Uncommitted Costs and Projected Additional Costs are no longer negative numbers.
- Project Summary: Budget bar, Job Costs box, and Contract Details box now show Actual Costs from Cost To Complete report.
- Project Summary: Now displays full dollar amounts instead of rounded values on Job Costs box, Contract Details box, and Change Order Requests box