During the fourth quarter of 2020, the eSUB Product Management and Development teams released the following enhancements:
eSUB Web Application:
Displays the Accounting Integration: A new optional field is now available for eSUB customers to configure the integration accounting label name. This label is uniformly displayed on eSUB pages and reports.
- Administration > Company Setup > Company Preferences > Accounting, there will be a new field “Financial Package Label Name:”
- The default value is the 1st 10 characters of the accounting package, you can certainly customize it.
- Project Summary – Contract Detail Module will show the Financial Page Label name if you have activated the 3rd party integration.
Cost Details Reports Enhancement: The report is rewritten to significantly improve its performance and is updated with new User interface for enhanced user experience.
- Quick Navigation dropdown: Allows user to navigate away to other reports and apps
- Static Header: The column titles are always visible even with the page being scrolled up and down.
- Collapsible Cost Code Category: For readability, the user can now collapse/expand all or individual category with the sectional total always in view.
Corporate Details Reports Enhancement
New Corporate Filters added:
- Start and End date: User can use these 2 fields to query the Corporate Daily Reports.
- View Group By Date: User can view the Corporate DR Log organized by Date (most recent) then listing all the projects having DR underneath.
- Export to Excel Function Added: This function will export DR data based on currently filtered and viewed order.
- Print Function Added: This function will export DR log list view based on currently filtered and viewed order.
Corporate Field Notes Enhancement
- The “Notes” field search now has watermarked “#keyword” to promote and remind you to search the note by such tag.
- As the best practice for documentation management, it is highly recommended field users to consistently use such tags when entering the notes.
Article is closed for comments.