The eSUB Product Management and Development team released the following product enhancements in eSUB during the month of October.
- Field Works
- Email Daily Reports - This long awaited and much requested feature is now here! Save time and enable the field team to email daily reports to your project manager, general contractor or others in the project contacts directly from the Field Works mobile app.
This is a user level setting that must be enabled by the eSUB Executive Administrator.
- Web Links - Maintain control on the items that the field teams have access to in eSUB. The additional project web links in Field Works Settings have been disabled based on user data management settings.
- eSUB Time Mobile App
- New Version Available - Ensure your team is taking advantage of the latest updates within eSUB Time mobile app. Users will be notified when a new version has been made available.
- eSUB Time Web
- Deletion Confirmation - Deleting is forever, so now users will need to confirm if they truly want to delete a time record.
- User Interface Enhancements to Time Detail Page - Ensuring a positive user experience for our customers is a top priority. Several user interface enhancements were made to improve the user experience when editing time in the time detail page including: adding the time card status, adding a searchable drop-down menu for projects, listing the system and phase, comment conversations have different colors similar to text messaging.