Easily Import your project estimates into eSUB using the attached excel spreadsheet. Prior to importing your estimates you'll want to make sure that all required cost codes have been added and activated for the project. (See labor activity)
Once you've gotten all the appropriate cost codes added for your project, fill out the attached excel spreadsheet.
Import to eSUB
Next you'll need to import your estimates to your project in eSUB. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Navigate > Select Project to select the correct project
- Once you've selected the project, use the menu at the top of the screen to select Project > Setup
- From the "Project Setup" page select the option to "Import Estimates"
- Once you've clicked on the "Import Estimates" option, browse for the estimates import spreadsheet that you previously created and upload click on "Import File"
- Your eSUB account will then give you a progress message until the import has completed.