This video is on how to enter a transmittal or a submittal. It reviews copying from a previous one, types, line items, viewing, attaching files, emailing, search for, adding reminders, approving, and voiding.
- Once you've selected the correct project, hover over the "Enter" menu and select "Submittals.
- Use the "Copy From" option if you're copying from a previous Submittal.
- Select the type of document you'd like to create, Submittal, Transmittal or Release Transmittal
- Enter in all the required information. (Fields in red are required)
- Save the Submittal at the bottom of the screen
- After entering all the required information, click on Save Data option to save the line.
- From the Submittal line items at the bottom of the page, click on to attach eSUB notes or files from your computer to the Submittal line item.
- After uploading the attachment, be sure to click "CHECK TO
ATTACH" option and then save to include the attachment to the Submittal line item.
- From the attachments page click on "Email Submittal"
- Select the email recipient from the contacts available in the selection menu and select if any recipients should be CC'd or if you'd like to CC the sender
- Enter the email subject line
- Make sure the line item attachments are included
- Click "Send Email"