Edit an existing timecard for a single employee on a single date for the current Project. Once you've selected a project, click on and choose the correct system. Next click from the TimeCard Log to edit the selected employee timecard.
Employee - Displays the name of the Employee.
Shift - Select a work shift for this timecard (1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.)
Work Week - Select a work week for this timecard (5 days / 8 hours or 4 days / 10 hours.)
Division (If applicable) - Displays the Division of the current Project.
Market Area (If applicable) - Displays the Market Area of the current Project.
Project - Displays the current Project.
System - Select a System of the current Project.
Phase - Select a Phase of the System.
mm/dd/yyyy - The current date is highlighted by a white box.
- The first number under the date displays the labor hours accrued for the current System / Phase for this Employee; the second number (in parentheses) displays the labor hours accrued for all Systems / Phases for this Employee.
- To edit labor hours for a different date click the link of the first number to move to that timecard (if the current labor hours is zero you will enter the Enter Timecard page otherwise you will be brought to the Edit Timecard page.
- The week ending day is determined by the current value of the Week Ending Day field on the Project Preferences page.
Choose - Click the Calendar icon to navigate to a date not in the currently displayed work week. After the date has been selected click "Choose" to go to the timecard for that date.
Timecard Totals for Week Ending mm/dd/yyyy - Displays the timecard totals for the Employee for the current work week.
Labor Activity - Displays Labor Activities to which associated hours may be applied.
- Whether Labor Activities are displayed or suppressed is determined by the current value of the Display All Labor Activities field on the Project Preferences page.
- Depending upon the above setting, either all Labor Activities or only Labor Activities with estimated hours will be displayed.
1x - Edit the number of regular labor hours for the associated Labor Activity.
1.5x - Edit the number of time-and-a-half labor hours for the associated Labor Activity.
2x - Edit the number of double-time labor hours for the associated Labor Activity.
Mileage - Edit the number of miles traveled by the Employee.
Mileage Over Fed - Edit the number of miles traveled (over Federal regulations) by the Employee.
Cartage - Edit the cartage amount accrued by the Employee.
Cartage Desc - Edit a description of the cartage amount.
Other - Edit an other amount accrued by the Employee.
Other Desc - Edit a description of the other amount.
Per Diem - Displays whether or not the Employee qualifies for per diem pay.
- Employees qualify for per diem pay if they meet the hour threshold determined by the current value of the Per Diem Pay Threshold field on the Project Preferences page.
Comments - Edit a comment relating to the timecard.
Click the Save Data button to accept the edited data and file the Timecard in your eSUB database.