This video reviews how to add new users and edit existing users in your eSUB account. It will all go into detail on how to block users from different parts of the product. For information on user level access, click here.
eSUB Administrators would need to add new users to the account. New users can be created by going to Start > Administration > Add User
Status of the Users to display (select "All" if you wish to include all statuses). The default setting is to display only Active Users
User Name or Email
Searches text from the User Name or Email column
Displays Action Icons that allow you to manage existing
Edit information and projects they have access to
Limit User Data Access.
Select to sort by
Select to sort by
Displays the User Level of access they have the system. Select to sort by.
Number of times the User has logged in.
Last date the User last logged in
Active items show on projects, Inactive items do not show on projects.
To see how to add an additional user to your account, see Add User.
- Select Edit (pencil) icon
- Update information, see Add User for description of each field.
- Send email as Person: By default, all emails sent from eSUB have your company name in the from section. Selecting this option sends emails, for this user, from the first and last name.
Default (from company) As Person (from User)
eSUB Administrator: Select 1 user in charge of your software. Will be in charge of making decisions such as adding users, changing company wide settings, etc.
Inactivating User will restrict their ability to login
- Select the 'Active' link next to User.
Activate when a previously Inactive Employee can have access again
- User Status "Inactive" > Search For...
- Select the 'Inactive' link next to User.
User Data Access
See information on User Data Access.