Enter a timecard for multiple employees on multiple dates for the current Project. Once you've selected a project, click on , choose the correct system and select "Enter Batch TCs".
Division (If applicable) - Displays the Division of the current Project.
Market Area (If applicable) - Displays the Market Area of the current Project.
Project - Displays the current Project.
System - Select a System of the current Project.
Phase - Select a Phase of the System.
Employee(s) - Select the Employee or Employees for which you wish to enter a timecard. Multiple Employees may be selected by holding down the Control key while clicking with the mouse. Employees are created via Add Employee.
Shift - Select a work shift for this timecard (1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.)
Work Week - Select a work week for this timecard (5 days / 8 hours or 4 days / 10 hours.)
- The default value for this field is determined by the current value of the Work Week Default field on the Project Preferences page.
Date(s) - The current work week is presented.
- Check the date or dates for which a timecard is to be entered.
- The week ending day is determined by the current value of the Week Ending Day field on the Project Preferences page.
Choose - Click the Calendar icon to navigate to a date not in the currently displayed work week. After the date has been selected click "Choose" to go to the timecard for that date.
Labor Activity - Displays Labor Activities to which associated hours may be applied.
- Whether Labor Activities are displayed or suppressed is determined by the current value of the Display All Labor Activities field on the Project Preferences page.
- Depending upon the above setting, either all Labor Activities or only Labor Activities with estimated hours will be displayed.
1x - Enter the number of regular labor hours for the associated Labor Activity.
1.5x - Enter the number of time-and-a-half labor hours for the associated Labor Activity.
2x - Enter the number of double-time labor hours for the associated Labor Activity.
Mileage - Enter the number of miles traveled by the Employee(s).
Mileage Over Fed - Enter the number of miles traveled (over Federal regulations) by the Employee(s).
Cartage - Enter the cartage amount accrued by the Employee(s).
Cartage Desc - Enter a description of the cartage amount.
Other - Enter an other amount accrued by the Employee(s).
Other Desc< - Enter a description of the other amount.
Comments - Enter a comment relating to the timecard.
Click the Save Data button to accept the entered data and file the Timecard(s) in your eSUB database.
You may enter a single timecard (single Employee for a single date) via Enter Timecard - One Emp, One Date.