|How do I set up multiple Logos and Letterheads to use across different projects?
eSUB Support will upload any additional Logos and Letterheads as a courtesy to our subscribers. Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your Logo graphic
- (optional) Your Letterhead graphic
- (optional) Contact information you would like to be displayed on your Letterhead
If you would like to upload the files yourself, please follow these steps:
Step One: Upload your secondary Logo and Letterhead to eSUB
- Select any project (It does not matter which one you choose)
- Go to Files > Company Files
- Select Upload File
- Click the 'Document' icon at the center of the screen, navigate to and select the file then click Open.
- Once the file is queued, select Upload
- Select either the Letterhead or Logo folder (depending on the graphic you are uploading)
- Enter a description for the file in the Description field (optional)
- Select Finish
Step Two: Configure the project to use your secondary Logo/Letterhead
Select the project, then:
- Go to Project > Configure > Advanced Setup > Project Preferences
- Locate the Project Logo drop-down menu and select the desired logo for that project
- Locate the Project Letterhead drop-down menu and select the desired letterhead for that project
- Select Save Data
Please do reach out to eSUB Support if you require further guidance.