Please follow the steps outlined below to install the Sage 300 CRE Connector. Depending on how and where customers have Sage 300 CRE installed, some additional steps my be required to complete the process.
- Download and open up the installation package and click on the eSUB Connector Windows Installer Package
- If the application is being installed on a server, there are different installation steps depending on the server type.
|Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2016||Windows 7 and Others|
- Make sure to agree to the Software Licence Agreement
- Select the installation folder and click next (you can just use the default location displayed in the connector)
- Enter in the API key generated for the customer and their eSUB account subscriber ID and click next
- Click Next to begin the installation
- Click Close to complete the installation
Only do this step if the eSUB to Sage 300 Connector is installed on a different machine than the Sage 300 folder. The eSUB to Sage 300 Service which supports the Connector will need to run as a network account that has access to both machines, and the Sage 300 folder.
- Configure Sage setup as network account
- Use Windows Administrative Tools to open the Services Manager"
- Once the Services Manager is opened, locate the "eSub Connector"
- Right click and select "Properties"
- Select the Log On tab
- Select "This Account" and enter a username and password for an account that has access to the Sage 300 folder across the network
- Apply changes
- Restart Service