Please follow the steps outlined below to install the Sage 300 CRE Connector. Depending on how and where customers have Sage 300 CRE installed, some additional steps my be required to complete the process.
- Download and open up the installation package and click on the eSUB Connector Windows Installer Package
- Right click on the setup.exe and "Run As Administrator"
- Make sure to agree to the Software Licence Agreement
- Select the installation folder and click next (you can just use the default location displayed in the connector)
- Enter in the API key generated for the customer and their eSUB account subscriber ID and click next
- Click Next to begin the installation
- Click Close to complete the installation